Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's Star Time!

Hooray for my first post! I'm entering the BLOG age! WOOOHOOO!

Aaaaaanyways....less than one week til Party Time! What kind of drinks do you guys want? I have my own certain things that will make an appearance for a select few only. So...yeah....just those on this blog more than likely. Any requests?

Also I'm curious what the rest of you are bringing/making so that I don't wear the SAME dress to the SAME party.

5 comments:

  1. TEQUILA!!! If I drink wine, I will fall asleep by midnight.

    I'm makin guac, cupcakes, eggplant bruschetta things...what else? that good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds good to me. what kind of taquila do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything but cuervo, really. I think patron silver may be the next cheapest option. But cuervo may as well be paint remover. Oooo can you grab a bottle of sour mix or lime juice? Either works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ill probably bring wine or something... lemme know

    ReplyDelete