My friends are all still convinced that the groom is so far in the closet that he doesn't know it.
But the real point of my post is Hasids.
After the wedding I went to visit Cypher in Brooklyn (for those not keeping track, he's the circus freak). This morning when he was giving me directions from his place back to the BQE, we were on Google maps. Street view is one of the most wonderful tools ever invented, particularly for slightly complicated directions. As far as I'm concerned, most directions for getting onto and off of parkways in any borough are usually pretty complicated. Thus the need to visuals.
So...
The best direction I was given by Cypher while we were looking at Flushing Ave on street view was, 'Turn at the Hasid. There's always Hasids on that corner.' Only in Brooklyn would those directions be accurate.
Lo and Behold, there was a Hasid on the corner when I got there.
Hope Israel is treating you well. And write back to my mother on facebook, she's cranky with you now.
No comments:
Post a Comment