Monday, July 13, 2009

So I am watching TV right now and it is a show about Hollywood dogs....
One dog had a Bark Mitzava, one was doing yoga and doing the downward facing dog position. The woman doing the yoga with the dog was being paid 50 an hour and was telling the dog to extend his spine and breathe in. The show was hysterical.

This weekend I had my grandparent's 60th anniversary party. There were a lot of second cousins of my mom and uncles. These are people (second aunts, uncles and cousins) I have never met, or MAYBE met once when I was very little. Of course there were 2nd cousins that were 14-16 ish, and a few a littl onlder, but as I expected, I stuck to socializing with my 1st aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins.

You cannot take teenagers and young adults and tell them to socialize with other ppl their age or the same gender and expect them to have ANYTHING to say to eachother when they have never spoken before, know nothing about eachother, just because they are technically family. I am glad I got to see my grandparents for their big event. I also got to see and hear my grandma drunk...she is normally fairly outspoken but some of the comments she made about one of my aunts (who we all know she hates anyway, but....) were really mean. At least most of them were not to her face. My grandma actually said she was drunk on thinking aboutthe party the next day....It was a good time though, many funny stories were shared...and good food was eaten....

So that is it from me...I am gonna be watching True Blood with Rachel tonight. Suukki!

No comments:

Post a Comment