Monday, July 6, 2009

Head go boom

I think I asploded.  Cleanup in aisle steffie, indeed.

So last night I started getting obsessive compulsive and manic for no reason whatsoever.  Face, I made a list of things I'm sending you in your first care package at 1 am.  You weren't even on your flight yet.  And I had to be up at 6.  But it's a pretty cool list, I must say :-)  Also, I went to your starbucks today and it was tres sad.  DUDE - they make the spinach feta wrap with egg whites now.  Total degrade of flavor.  I think they also cut down on feta-age.  Le sad!  I had Starbucks THREE TIMES today - seriously, it was THAT kinda day.  Also, Mamoun's falafel for $2.50 is AMAZING ALWAYS ALL THE TIME EVEN AT NIGHT.

Btw, Ron Weasley had swine flu.  W t fuck? Where's Madame Pomfrey for that?

Ok, off to study (I have quizzes every day now, and a test once a week).  Love you all.  Gnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment