Well, to clarify, 2 suitcases a carry-on and a laptop bag.
Greetings from sunny Londontown. I am writing this post inside Heathrow Airport about to have a pint of Guinness. I just landed here about 20 minutes ago and my flight is in an hour. For those of you thinking I'd have the day to explore London (such as myself), funny story about that:
so while driving to the airport yesterday (Sunday) evening, I find out that my flight to London has been cancelled. Not just delayed, but cancelled; apparent "technical faults on the plane," or so they said in the email that they never sent me. So instead, they put me on a flight this morning (Monday) which got me into London now, with hardly any down time. So, London will have to wait...again. Somehow, my trips to London always seem to be hampered by airplane issues.
Anyway, I get into Tel Aviv at 5:30am local time (which I believe is 2 weeks ago your time) and from there I may stay in Tel Aviv for the day or just head straight to Tel Aviv. The world is my oyster, although not for much longer as they're treyf.
More updates to follow.
ps: they're playing James Brown's "Living In America" in the airport right now...odd
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment