I have the distinct feeling that when he does, and I'm no longer constantly occupied, it's finally going to click that 'Holy Shit! Ari's halfway around the world'.
I do not look forward to this moment.
I'm really dreading it in fact. Constant distraction and companionship (and frequent sex) has kept that bit of my brain at bay. Now I'm just going to have to curl up in to a little ball and rock for the next 11 months while frantically trying to make an Ari surrogate. It might involve a can of chick peas, some pipe cleaners, and googly eyes. Or maybe popsicle sticks. And mascara, lots of mascara.
In Other News:
- Pete imed me today. Called me a pessimist. No surprise there.
- Halloween is only 3 1/2 months away. Adem is already scheming.
- The nori-wrapped tofu in thai red curry sauce at Gobo is possibly the most orgasm-worthy food ever.
- There are 7 people in the world right now taking photographs of their pigmy marmosets playing Wagner on miniature theremins.
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment